Attack Tab is the place where you can send attacks to your enemies or defend your allies. You can plan and send scheduled attacks to be sent on certain date and time and conquer villages while your enemies are sleeping. Also you can send fake attacks to all villages of a player or alliance at the same time to confuse your enemies. Definitely this is a good tool to coordinate your attacks and make you a powerful player.
Anatomy of Attack Tab
Here you can see the different sections and options of Attack Tab. These options are described as follows:
- Target : You can choose a target village by selecting from the dropdown list of villages (which has a list of villages around you), or select target directly by inserting X,Y coordinates.
- Troops: Here you can select number of units to send attack.You may notice that besides each text box there is a green number link with parenthesis, for example: (100). This is the number of units available in Rallypoint, so you can not set a number higher than that. By clicking this link, the maximum number of units is set automatically.
- Sending Type: Here you can select Normal Attack, Raid Attack or Reinforcement.
- Catapult: This section will be visible only if you enter a number of catapult units higher than 0. From the buildings dropdown lists you can select the catapult target building to destroy. The second buildings drop down list will be visible only if your Rallypoint is level 20 and you set a number of catapult units higher or equal than 20.
- “Send Now” button: With this button you can send your troops immediately. It will be enabled only if you have selected a target and entered a number of units to send.
- “Send Later” section: Here you can set the options to make scheduled attacks. You can decide the exact moment when your troops will be sent and anticipate the exact moment when they arrive to target. We will discuss scheduled attacks in details in Scheduled Attacks Manual.
- Scheduled Attacks Grid: In this grid you may see the list of scheduled attacks, a good place to manage your attacks plan.
- “Refresh” button: This button will refresh information from Rallypoint to set the number of units available to send.