Elephants Travian Search – Elephants Finder
Finding elephants in travian is one of the most difficult tasks on the beginning of the game. There are many players looking for elephants and buying cages to catch elephants at the same time. Furthermore, it can take hours to find an oasis with elephants with so many players going after these precious animals. TCommander Bot brings you animals finder tool to make elephants travian search very fast and easy.
Open Elephants Travian Finder
In order to use Animals Finder tool, you can prest Ctrl-E keys or just go to top menu “TCommander” / “Animals Finder”:
You can use this tool to find other types of animals, not only elephants. Let’s see how to do this.
Steps to search elephants in travian
Just follow 4 simple steps to start searching elephants or any other animals:
- Select starting position: You can start searching elephants or other animals from any position on the map. By default the starting position X/Y belongs to one of your villages. If you select a different village from the villages dropdown list, the starting position will change automatically to the same position of the selected village.
- Maximum Distance: Enter number of maximum distance to search elephants. It will search elephants from the starting position surroundings to a specified maximum distance.
- Choose Animals: Here you must select which animals you want to find by clicking each animal icon. You can select one or more animals to search.
- Search Speed: This is the speed to search on the map. You have 3 different speeds to select. FAST, MEDIUM and SLOW. Fast is a bit risky because such server activity can by suspicious. Medium and Slow speeds are more secure to use.
And finally click “Search Animals” button, see image below:
In a few moments you will see the results. A list of oases containing your selected animals.
You may see in the image above, the results table has 3 columns:
- Distance: Displays the distance between starting point and oasis with animals. If you click the header of this column, the rows order changes by distance.
- X/Y: Displays the position of oasis with animals with a link to game web page to see that position in map.
- Animals: Shows all animals number inside the oasis.
search travian elephants
travian elephant finder