Elephants Travian Search – Elephants Finder
Finding elephants in travian is one of the most difficult tasks on the beginning of the game. There are many players looking for elephants and buying cages to catch elephants at the same time. Furthermore, it can take hours to find an oasis with elephants with so many players going after these precious animals. TCommander Bot brings you elephants finder tool to make elephants travian search very fast and easy.
Open Elephants Travian Finder
In order to use Elephants Travian Finder tool, first you need to login travian server through TCommander. Then go to top menu “TCommander / Elephant Finder” to open Elephants Travian Finder dialog:
In Elephants Travian Finder dialog there are 3 simple steps to start searching elephants:
- Select starting position: You can start searching elephants from any position on the map. By default the starting position X/Y belongs to one of your villages. If you select a different village from the Villages dropdown list, the starting position will change automatically to the same position of the selected village.
- Maximum Distance: Enter number of maximum distance to search elephants. It will search elephants from the starting position surroundings to a specified maximum distance.
- Search Speed: This is the speed to search on the map. You have 3 different speeds to select. FAST, MEDIUM and SLOW. Fast is a bit risky because such server activity can by suspicious. Medium and Slow speeds are more secure to use.
And finally click “Search Elephants” button, see image below:
In a few moments you will see the results. A list of oases containing elephants.
You may see in the image above, the results table has 3 columns:
- Distance: Displays the distance between starting point and oasis with elephants. If you click the header of this column, the rows order changes by distance.
- X/Y: Displays the position of oasis with elephants.
- Animals: Shows all animals amount inside oasis with elephants.
search travian elephants
travian elephant finder