Export and Import Account Settings
TCommander Bot saves all settings per each game account individually in a safe place. Construction queues, marketplace routes, troops training settings, troops upgrading settings, farm lists with its settings, scheduled attacks, hero settings, main settings, reports and every configuration that you set while using the bot.
All these settings, which are called “Account Settings” (because they belong to one game account in particular), are loaded every time that you login with the same game account. And they can be exported to another PC in case you need to login with the same game account and keep all bot settings. This feature can be used to simulate different persons playing with the same game account from different PC with different IP (dual accounts). Or just in case you need to switch your PC and use the same game account.
You can use TCommander Bot in any number of computers, there is no limit on the number of computers.
Also in certain situations during customer support we may ask for your Account Settings in case we are unable to reproduce the issue.
Let’s see in details how to do both operations.
Export Account Settings
Just go to top menu “Settings”/ “Export Account Settings”:
To open “Export Account Settings” sub-window:
Only 2 steps to export your game account settings:
- Select the game account that you want to export from drop down list.
- Click “Export Settings” button to open “Save As” dialog box to select the directory where you want to save the file.
It will generate a .zip file in your local disk which can be used to be imported into another PC.
Import Account Settings
Just go to top menu “Settings”/ “Import Account Settings”:
To open “Import Account Settings” sub-window:
- First select the game account that you want to apply the exported settings. It is supposed that this game account should be the same game account that you selected while exporting the settings.
- Click “Import Settings” button to show “Open” dialog to find your exported settings zip file in your local drive.
- Once they are imported, you must restart the bot to apply changes in case you are already logged in with the same game account.
Now you are ready spread your account settings among different PCs with travian bot.