Farms Tab – Auto Farming
Automatic farming is one of the most powerful features you can use from TCommander. You need resources to grow your empire and, of course, you don’t want to be all day and night in front of computer sending troops over and over again. In Farms Tab you can search farms quickly and create huge farms lists to bring much more resources to your empire while you sleep with TCommander Bot.
Introducing Farms Tab
Farms Tab is your command center to manage all your troops’ movements. There you can create huge farms lists, manage your farms, set troops to evade and even see incoming attacks. All in the same screen.
In the following screenshot you can see all the sections inside Farms Tab:
- Resource Monitor of current selected village.
- Own Troops Monitor with Evasion where you can watch total number of troops and set evasion settings.
- Farm List section: Here you manage farms of each Farm List. You can see the grid of your farms; add farms by searching on map or by importing from gold club farms list. You also have options to delete farms and enable/disable farming for current Farm List and editting raid settings of current Farm List. We are going to cover the details of Farm Lists later in part 2 of this manual.
- Incoming Attacks: Here you may see the details of incoming attacks. “From” column shows the attacker village name; “Time” column shows time remaining to arrive attack and “Troops” column show incoming troops. If your RallyPoint has higher levels you may see number of troops with this travian bot.Also, Attack Recognition must be enabled in order to detect incoming attacks automatially. And you will get a Sound Alarm every time the Rallypoint is scanned and detected an attack. It is a very usefull feature to alert you so you can decide what to do if any of your village is under siege. Sound Alarms must be enable to make it to work:
- Add List” Button: Click this button to add a new farms list. You can have as many farm lists as you want:
You only need to enter the name of the farm list in the text box and click “Ok” button; another farms list tab will be added.
- “Refresh” button: It refreshes troop’s movements in RallyPoint and update data on screen.
- Farm Reports: Here you can see all the reports of the selected farm. You can select any farm and this grid will show all reports belonging to that specific farm automatically. This feature makes a big impact in the way you analyze the results of your farming strategy. You will be able to see what is going on with that specific farm very quickly and adjust your raid settings to enhance your profits.
Also, take notice the double arrow mouse icon when you hover the mouse between Farm List section (3) and Incoming Attacks section (4) and Reports section (5).
This is also known as Splitter Bar, which is a draggable divider that separates top and bottom sections and allows you to shrink and/or stretch each section. This is a good feature for users who have larger monitors and it lets you to see more farms or more incoming attacks and reports when you drag it up or down respectively.