Managing your Routes
We have covered all route types available in Marketplace Router so far: Send Daily Resources, Send by Percent, Supply Buildings Queue and Send On Under Siege routes. For each village, you can add as many routes as you want, there is no limit.
After your routes are added you will see the list of routes available in current village, see image below:
You have to use the scroll in the right side if you have too many routes in the list.
You may see most of them have white background and only one of them has green background. Background color in each route item has the follow meaning:
- White: White background means route is in “Stand By” status. Send condition is not met yet but it is still checking send condition constantly. After send condition is met it becomes green.
- Green: Green background means the route is being executed, send condition is met and Marketplace Router is sending the resources. It will continue in this status until merchants return to home. After merchants return to home, route background becomes white again.
- Yellow: Yellow background means that route is in “Failure” status: send condition is met, Marketplace Automator tried to send the resources but for some reason it could not be sent.Some of the reasons of send failure may be: the resources to send are not available in source village because while trying to send the resources they were spent by other tools like automatic training or automatic building, so this left the village with no resources; or maybe target village was deleted from map before resources needs to be sent, etc. You will see a red message with the details of failure.If you get “Failure” status, you have to delete the route and add it again.
Anatomy of Route Item
We have added a lot of information in a route item to help you to identify it and to know what it is doing:
- Shows text of route name. Remember you should set a route name that helps you to identify it. For example: “Supply cropper” or “support wonder village food”, etc.
- Shows text with details specifying when the route starts sending the resources.
- Destination village name.
- It is the Resource Monitor of destination village. This helps you to monitor if destination village has the requirements to send resources or if the resources arrived correctly. You will notice that resources in destination village are increased a few seconds later after merchants arrive to destination village. Resources Monitor will be visible only for routes which destination village is one of your own villages.
- Merchants underway panel. It shows the merchants underway that were sent by the route. Of course, this panel is shown only when route is being executed and sending the resources. In this panel you may see the destination player, resources, number of merchants and time remaining to arrive.
- Delete button. Pushing this button will delete the route from the list permanently.
- Edit button. It allows you to edit the current route.
- Checkbox to enable or disable the route.
Editting your Routes
If you push “Edit” button, it will show route edit dialog:
It is just like “Create Route” dialog with only one difference: you cannot change Route Type field. After a route type is created, it cannot be transformed into another route type. The rest of the fields are editable.