Raid strategy – Define your raid settings
You can define your raid strategy for the entire farms list in "Farm List Settings" sub-windows. Raid strategy defined here affects all farms contained in the farms list. So each time you adjust or fine-tune your raid strategy, all farms in the list will follow the same adjusted strategy at once. Defining raid strategy for the entire list at once instead of defining a strategy for each farm allows you to save a lot of time while adjusting raid settings. Furthermore, this way you can focus your strategy depending of which farms has been added to the list as a group. For example, let´s say you searched and added farms around you with population no more than 100 inhabitants. Now you can define raid settings with lower amount of troops since you know your farms are small villages. Or if you added farms that are far away from you then you can choose to raid only with cavalry troops to reach target in less time. Imagine that you can define a raid strategy specially for oasis farms list, or a special strategy for Natars farms list. This is a very powerfull and smarter way to manage your farms. Now you can really focus in strategy and TCommander Bot will do the rest.
Defining your raid strategyDefine your strategy in "Raid Settings" sub-window:
- Farm List Name: Define the name of current farm list.
- Raid Method: There are 2 raid methods so far.
- "Raid with report details": It has all raid strategy options available, it allows the smarter farming engine because it can make many decisions based on what it reads in reports details. However, it is much slower that other methods because it needs to read a lot of report details while farming in order to work correctly. You should use this method first to find the most profitable farms.
- "Raid without reports": It is the fastest raid method available but has fewer options. It does not read reports to farm so it does not make any decision base on reports. It only send troops repeatly non-stop. Use this method only with a list of profitable farms (farms that dont kill your troops and give you a lot of resources)
- So the idea is to use "Raid with reports details" first to find the most profitable farms, when you have found profitable farms you can move them to a new farm list to farm by using "Raid without reports" method.
- Raid Troops: Here you set which troops and how many of them will be used to raid. This option is available in all raid methods.
- Maximum Troop Loss %: You can control percent of troops that you accept to lose and continue farming non-stop. So, if percent of troops lost in one attack is greather than the value defined here, the farm will be disabled automatically. Default value 0% means that no troops are allowed to die, so farm will be disabled if any amount of troops are lost. This option is available in "Raid with reports details" method only.
- Minimum Bounty %: Define the minimum bounty % that you accept to raid. This way you may control how profitable your farms can be for you and disable those farms that are not profitable enough. If any farm is raided X number of times in a row and bounty % do not exceed this value, farm will be disabled. This option is available in "Raid with reports details" method only.
- Number of times for Minimum Bounty %: This option is used in conjunction with "Minimum Bounty %" option to decide how many times in a row you accept to fail minimum bounty % before disabling farm. The bigger this number, the longer you wait to disable farm. For example with the settings defined in image above, if a farm is raided 6 times in a row and don't get at least 35% bounty, the farm will be disabled. This option is available in "Raid with reports details" method only.
- Don't raid oasis with animals: It allows you to farm oases without losing any troops. First it checks if there are any animals in oasis and will send troops only if there are no animals there. This option is available in all raid methods.
- Disable occupied oases: Check if oasis is owned by another players before sending any troops. Farm will be disabled automatically as soon as oasis gets owned by another player. This option is available in all raid methods.
- Increase/Decrease troops number automatically Increase troops number gradually up to Maximum Raid Troops if bounty profit is 100%. Or decrease number of troops depending how much % of resources they raid. This feature allows you to use more troops for those farms that are full of resources or less troops if farm is not full. This way you will use your troops efficiently and your profits will increase significantly. This option is not enabled by default and is available in "Raid with reports details" method only. This is the logic: If last attack had not troop loss and bounty was 100% then number of troops will be increased by 20%. This will be repeated if you continue getting 100% bounty. The number of troops will be increased gradually up to Maximum Raid Troops defined by you. Otherwise if last attack bounty was less than 90% of resources, the number of troops will be decreased depending of % they raid plus 5%. For example: if bounty was 64%, the number of troops in next attack will be 69%.
- Maximum Raid Troops: Here you set maximum number of troops to raid in case you enabled "Increase/Decrease troops number" option. This option is available in "Raid with reports details" method only.
- Raid Frequency Options: There are two ways to define raid frequency in this travian bot: automatic or manual. Automatic is enabled by default, which means raid frequency will be calculated automatically depending of time needed to arrive the target farm and send one raid at once. Troops speed and target distance is used to calculate automatic raid frequency. This option is available in all raid methods.If you disable automatic frequency then you can set fixed number of minutes: NOTE: If Human Emulation is enabled, a random time will be added to the frequency set, either manual or automatic.
- Attack inmediatelly if latest raid was 100% effective: If latest raid had no troop loss and bounty is 100%, next attack will be sent inmediatelly and will not wait for scheduled raid frequency. This option helps to earn more resources faster. This option is available in "Raid with reports details" method only.