Say “Good bye” to all tedious multiple clicks in different buildings in order to prepare your troops for battle. You can manage all your troops training, researching and upgrading in a single screen ( troops tab ), hands free!
You can even set automatic troops training if troop is not researched or if training building does not exists. TCommander Bot will start training troops automatically as soon as research is done, as soon as training building is available or as soon as resources are available. You don’t have to worry about anything. Your troops units will be increased automatically while you sleep.
Introducing Troops Tab
In Troops Tab you can manage all your troops training, researching and upgrading for the selected village:
- Resources Monitor of current selected village.
- Refresh button: It will refresh information from all troops buildings: Barracks, Stable, Workshop, Academy and Smithy with a single click.
- Resource reservation: In this section you can set resources to reserve in warehouse/granary. TCommander will keep those resources in warehouse/granary and will not train/research/upgrades if resources are under the reserved amount. This way you can ensure not to spend resources that you might need for buildings or any other task that requires resources.
- Troops Training section: Here you can manage automatic troops training for all troop types.
- Troops Researching and Upgrading section: Here you can manage troops researching and upgrading for all troop types.
Section 4 and 5 together contains 10 rows. Each row represents one troop type. For example second row represents Spearman troop type. In that single row you can manage automatic researching, automatic training and automatic upgrading for spearman:
In the sample image above, you can see spearman is being upgraded and automatic training is also enabled but there are not enough resources to train. We will see how to use these automatic features in details in the next manuals.